2008年12月1日 星期一

no ideas....

Recently, I had several weekends to do nothing. Just lie down the bed, or lie down the office desk. Just for work...Maybe I am not smart, I am not wise to complete my job, but I know this is a course of my working life. Is it so boring? Yes, it is so boring and silly. So I decide will ride the bicycle go to the suburb next Saturday and relax myself. Hope I can find the friend with me...

P.S: I have this blog just practice the English, also write my short feeling, I don't know how to write many words for my feeling. Just look at my msn blog, it is the same short sentence too...

1 則留言:

Adam Tervort 提到...

Here is my corrected copy... Adam

Recently, I had several weekends to do nothing. Just lie down in bed, or lie down on the office desk. Just for work...Maybe I am not smart, I am not wise to complete my job, but I know this is a course of my working life. Is it so boring? Yes, it is so boring and silly. So I decided I will ride the bicycle to go to the suburbs next Saturday and relax myself. Hope I can find a friend to go with me...

P.S: I have this blog just to practice English, also to write my short feelings, I don't know how to write many words for my feelings. Just look at my msn blog, it hass the same short sentences too...